Monday 2 April 2012

Toes...

Hi again!  I thought I'd do a quick post on my nail varnish that I've just applied 
I don't wear nail varnish on my fingernails because I am a nail biter ( I no, I no... this is not cool!) 
but I do regularly paint my toe nails...


Excuse the toe picture.
This nail varnish is Black with Gold specs. Believe it or not I actually got this FREE from the fashion site missguided! The last time I ordered anything from there was over a year ago so I've had this one a while, I use it all the time and it has lasted really well! No gloopines at all! Also the pot is quite cool with  a Gold peace sign!! only down side is that it is hard to remove! 


Black is deffo my winter shade, does anyone have a nice summery colour?


All comments welcome

esmedot.





No comments:

Post a Comment