Friday 18 May 2012

Long time!

Hi guys! 
Firstly... yay its friday!!
Secondly... I apologise for my lack of posts this week! I have been uber busy/stressed/poorly/tiered. Every day I have worn outfits for my OOTD posts but the days have been so hetic that I haven't even taken any pictures! I am planning a 'My week in outfits' post, I'll try fit that in tomorrow! 
Thirdly... I have applied to start a year Access course at college in September, then hopefully can start uni the following September! So I am pretty excited about that!
Fourthly...I returned my beautiful biker jacket from topshop after coming to the conclusion that the sleeves were to long... BUT! I bought a even more beautiful one from Miss selfridge so happy days!
And lastly, I got some bargain black Levi's from ebay and am going to turn them into shorts.. would you like a 'HOW TO' post on this?



So! this is Ruby's OOTD from one day this week.. 
(I'm not making habit of this, I just so happen to have this 
picture on my phone as I am a snap happy proud mum!)

And Im also mega impressed with these bargain bits from Primark!!

Plimsoles* Primark £2.50
Heart leggings* Primark £2!!!!
Stripe jumper* Next


Happy Weekend to you all!
love me x

oh p.s! only 1 sleeps till I go to Harry Potter studio's 
wahhh I am too excited!

2 comments:

  1. Yes please to the shorts 'How to' - have tried and failed to make a decent pair before so would be much appreciated!
    Look forward to seeing your new jacket.
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete