Friday 30 March 2012

A week of cold!

Hi guys. this is my first post for a week as I've been feeling pretty erm... blurgh? suffering with a head cold and all that usual rubbish! SO...This week has mostly consisted of feeling sorry for myself, resting and online shopping. I'm eagerly awaiting a Newlook parcel and a few bits from ebay!! YAY!!

I did manage to find the energy for a sneaky trip to Primark. Mainly to buy my daughter some new pumps but I also bought myself to a few bits to.
1.
2.
3.

1. Sunglasses, there kind of leopard print, and great shape too. bargain for £1
2. Shirt dress, its denim look but is a very light cotton. £10
3. outfit idea. On a sunny day... I would pair these two with my trusty snake skin bag and this cool pair of snake skin sandels
On a cold day... tights, cardigan and doc martens will look fab!


I also purchased a  grey midi dress that is Primarks version of the Topshop cap sleeve midi.I'm not happy with the fit so I'm going to return it. 


all comments welcome
esmedot

No comments:

Post a Comment