Monday 19 March 2012

My life in photo's...

hey! a quick intro, I'm Esme. 22, wife to my MR and mum of two beautiful children. apart from them I love music, fashion, craft, tattoos, films, tea, peace, the sea.

So guys... after starting my first ever blog a few weeks back I have been trying to decide whether to scrap that and start again.
I decided to go with my instinct so here goes...
This is my second attempt at my first post!

I'm sure not a photographer but I love to take a photo! 
A few snaps to introduce myself to anyone who cares :)

Hope you enjoy the picture like I enjoy the memory!

queen of the castle...
me!
beach kisses
 i heart the sea
 some of my ink 


 mrs&mr

if you go down to the woods today...

my beautiful peanuts


all comments welcome


esmedot.

No comments:

Post a Comment